Event date: July 09 – July 10, 2019
Chicago, United States
The 4th IoT Global Innovation Forum 2019 brings together leading technology innovators, business strategists and developers from around the world for two days of focused networking and information sharing at the IoT cutting edge. Expert speakers will discuss the latest applications for traditional commercial processes as well as new business models and opportunities within the emerging Internet of Things ecosphere.
Through a series of in-depth presentations and interactive panel discussions, industry leaders will help attendees envision and implement the full potential of IoT in both consumer and industrial sectors, with an emphasis on the most intriguing case studies and technology innovations. Attendees at this exciting Forum include:
- Technology developers, designers and project managers
- Entrepreneurs, senior executives, and business planners
- IoT hardware and software vendors
- CIOs and IT professionals
- Commercial and industrial executives looking to apply IoT technologies
- System integrators and consultants
- VC investment and financial professionals
- Public policy, regulatory, and government representatives
- Researchers and academic professionals
- Internet service provider, networking, and communications companies
- Consumer electronics and computing companies
- Start-up firms and incubators
Learn more here.
Register to this event here: http://iotglobalforum.com/register.htm.
To Arrange Your Participation, Contact:
Daniel R. Coran, Program Manager
4th IoT Global Innovation Forum 2019