Event date: April 24-25, 2019
Join ACI’s Connected Car Summit will be taking place in London, UK, on 24th — 25th April 2019.
The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the automotive industry, connected, IoT, telematics data associations, Safety personnel consultants, solution and technology providers. The connected car summit aims to connect the elite of the industry together to discuss and highlight present challenges to allow for a collective industry effort to find active solutions and improve the efficiency and performance of the overall connected car sector.
PFA: Agenda- click here
- Placing the customer in the driver’s seat: A customer oriented delivery of connected services
- Analysing key challenges & opportunities in advanced driver assistance systems
- In depth outlook into the GDPR (2018) & its impact into the connected car industry
- In search for the best infrastructure-related solutions
- Exploring relationships between connected cars and the Internet of Things
- Making the most of the smart mobility advancements
- Exploring the latest autonomous vehicle innovations
- Evaluating key developments on infotainment systems
- Analysing telematics advantages for insurance providers.
|Early Confirmed Speakers:|
- Toby Poston, Director of Communications & External Relations, BVRLA
- Lawrence Smith, Senior Counsel, Bird & Bird
- Elliot Messenger, Connected Car Digital Integration Manager, Bentley
- Amie Taal, CEO & Founder, Stratagem Tech Solutions Limited
- Tim Smith, Global Auto & Mobility Lead, Ustwo
- Ella Andrews, Analyst Consultant, Ricardo Energy & Environment
IoT Now Transport readers/subscribers are entitled to a 15% registration discount. For further information, agenda request or to register your attendance contact Neha Desadla on +91 7030655510 or email@example.com quoting QCCe23ND.