Event date: November 8, 2018
Staying connected and informed about fleet operations can be a costly task. Bringing those costs down can be an even bigger issue.
Join us on Thursday, November 8th at 4p.m. GMT / 11a.m. ET / 8a.m. PT to understand how your peers are dealing with the costs of fleet connectivity and how they can be reduced via new technologies, improved efficiencies, as well as customized and optimized rate plans.
With this webinar, you will learn about:
- Better aligning your connectivity cost structures to your business model, maximizing profit margins
– Customized connectivity rate plans that fit your business model, as well as non-standard contract models to consider
- Lowering total connectivity costs by increasing operational efficiencies through better coverage, visibility, and automation
– Improved coverage to reduce downtime– Streamlining over-the-air (OTA) updates to cut costs and shorten timelines
- Leveraging the savings and benefits of new cost-effective wireless technologies, such as NB-IoT and LTE-M
– The challenges, and solutions, of managing the transition efficiently
To take part in the webinar, register here.