Event date: September 23, 2018 – September 25, 2018
bcc Berlin Congress Center
Berlin, 10178 Germany
Industry of Things World is the international Industry 4.0 meeting point of the year. The twice award-winning conference focusing on smart manufacturing and the impact of IoT in an industrial setting is coming back for the 4th year on Sep 23-25, 2018 at the bcc Berlin Congress Center.
Join over 1000 international experts who meet at the event to discover the new disruptive technologies enabling IoT for businesses.
Main topics in 2018:
- Monetizing the IoT in an industrial setting
- Overcoming Integration Challenges of Industry 4.0 in Running Factories
- New Asset Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance Techniques
- Changing Supply Chain, Inventorying and Logistics in Manufacturing
- AR and VR in Manufacturing Simulation
- M2M and Artificial Intelligence for Improved Productivity
For further information about the event, check out: www.industryofthingsworld.com