Event date: June 12 – 13, 2017
TITANIC Chaussee Berlin, Germany
Security of Things World is the industry event for engaged, high level, international executives from across all sectors that are affected by the need for security of the Internet of Things.
Connect with over 300 peers on June 12-13 in Berlin to learn, network and share best practice strategies at the only dedicated forum where all stakeholders who play an active role in the security of IoT come together.
Main topics in 2017:
- Securing your cyber physical systems
- Expanding your IT Security to the cloud
- Business Continuity Management in practice
- Data privacy in an interconnected world
- Security strategies evolved
For more information visit: Event Website